05 June 2008

FYI

We have a season pass to Hogle Zoo. So if you are heading there and feel the need for a buddy to come along: GIVE ME A CALL! Bonus: with my pass I can get one member of your family in for free. So if my company wasn't enough. . .

4 people think my kids are cute!:

Aubrey said...

We might take you up on that sometime if I ever get brave enough to drive up there! :)

Alyssa said...

We, too, may take you up on that! At what age do they start charging for kids?

*julie* said...

So this means you won't get tired of going over and over with each of your friends right? Because we'd love to go with you guys! Maybe you could post an announcement on the days you're going so we're not all bothering you every other day to go again :) We should go swimming soon too!

The Kemps said...

We love the zoo and my kids would love to go with other kids. We'll have to meet you up there sometime.