31 May 2008

Tayleigh's program





Tayleigh didn't graduate, but she still had an end of the year program. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever. And the best part: Tayleigh actually sang! She is well known for her singing around the house, but when it comes to singing in groups she just can't quite seem to keep up and so she just gives up. Not this night! I could actually hear her!
This picture I love. It was during "Mr. Sun" and her pose just cracks me
up!
I don't really get this face, but I love it. It just randomly shows up and its great to get it documented!
For the finale Tayleigh's class presented "Octopus Garden" complete with costumes. The boys were crabs and the girls were mermaids. I really hope you can get the full mermaid effect from this picture!

4 people think my kids are cute!:

*julie* said...

The faces this girl can pull! She kills me! I'm so glad you captured them, great job Mom.

aaron&marianne said...

Little 'T' as I will call her cause I can't seem to get her name straight when i type it, she has got such great expressions and a darling face with which to express with!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

I'm glad I found your blog. Your kids are adorable. I have to say Tayleigh looks like a blonde little Rachel- and what expression! She looks very dramatic.

Adam, Jaci, & Grant said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! I love all of the pictures.