15 May 2008

IT'S A . . .

BOY!
We had our ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a little boy! We are very excited! The girls got to come to the ultrasound with us, and they were a little disapointed because now we can't name the baby Dafodil. They got over it pretty quickly. I am excited because Seth will have a little buddy. The only bad news--I'm not quite as far along as we thought so the due date will be pushed back about a week or so. Oh well!

11 people think my kids are cute!:

Adam, Jaci, & Grant said...

Congratulations! That is so much fun! Seth will love having a little brother.

The Kemps said...

Congrats a boy!!! 2 and 2 ~ lucky! We miss you.

Aubrey said...

Hooray! That's what I want eventually, too - 2 & 2!

*julie* said...

Yay for boys!!! Congrats!!

Brenda and Rhett said...

Wow, four kids! You are amazing!!!

hippyrochelle said...

Hi Rachel, I found you on Katie's blog, I hope you don't mind. Congratulations on your baby, you are only about 2 weeks ahead of me I think. Your kids are super cute!
-Rochelle (Floyd) Brunson

Leah said...

That's so fun! I'm excited for all of you, especially Seth!

Alyssa said...

Alright! Now you don't have to go buy all new clothes! :o) And it'll be great for Seth to have a little brother to be a boy with. And I'm betting you'll be a little early, so the due date hasn't really changed.

Kiera said...

Two VERY exciting things!!! Congratulations on both the camera and baby boy Ward. : )

Mother Goose said...

Congrats! Very excited for you guys!

traskfamily said...

Yeah!! I am soo excited for you guys! I still have a month to know.