31 May 2008

The End of Preschool



Last week we attended two Preschool programs. The first was Eden's graduation. They sang songs that they have learned through out the year and as long as Eden wasn't busy telling the other kids when it was their turn, or what they should be doing she seemed to remember the words pretty well.

At the end of the program all of the kids put on graduation robes and caps and were presented with a diploma. They even got to keep the tassels on their hats!




I believe these were the actions for "Octopus Garden." They kids had a great time holding their noses and pretending to surf.


I love this face. This is Eden being a "mean old witch!"

The presentation of the diploma. . .

4 people think my kids are cute!:

Mother Goose said...

I love all the pictures of both of the girls!

Adam, Jaci, & Grant said...

Just think, before you know it she will be graduating from High School. Can we slow down time. She is adorable and so grown up!

The Kemps said...

So cute! Congrats on graduating. I can't believe how big your girls are getting!

Cool Runnings said...

The girls are looking so big. I like the pictures as well.