30 April 2008

Spring in Provo


So life in West Jordan is good. I just want to make that disclaimer before I start longing. But I miss Spring in Provo. I love it there. I miss the snowball bush in our front yard. I miss looking out the window and seeing a street full of blossoming trees with the mountain as a backdrop. I miss the hundreds of tulips in our flower garden. I miss walking to church along 200 E. and letting the girls pick morning glory along the way. And belive it or not I desperatly miss the "snow." The cotton trees may be a pain sometimes but I can't tell you how much I loved walking in the morning through the blowing cotton. There is just something magical about it.

4 people think my kids are cute!:

Mother Goose said...

I miss spring in Provo too. Heck, I just miss spring! We went straight to summer!

Alyssa said...

We really had it great there, huh? And you guys did have a beautiful yard.

Rock said...

Go check out Provo again, then come visit me!

The Kemps said...

Sorry, long time, no blogging for me. It's fun to catch up. I'm excited for your ultrasound! I have my guess... girl. Spring is beautiful, I love seeing the GREEN grass and beautiful colors poping up around town. Also, the sun is amazing!!! Sounds like you're doing great.