04 April 2008

Ready or Not Here I Come!

It's true! Baby number four is on the way. I am due October 17. We are pretty excited. (And maybe just a little bit nervous.) I added the floating baby counter for your viewing enjoyment!

11 people think my kids are cute!:

Kiera said...

Wow!! I love the baby ticker..how cute! Congratulations Rachel!! How very exciting for you and your family.

Parker and Liz said...

Rachel Congratulations! Wow, I'm so excited for you and your family.

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling okay!

Leah said...

Yeah right! Congrats!

The May's said...

Rachel, you are so brave! I am still freaking out about 2! Congratulations!!

Rock said...

You're kidding me! Baby number 4 - wow! I think that's so great. I can't get over it. You're going to be the Van Trapp family before I even have baby 2! I have to start catching up! Congratulations - I'm extremely excited for you.

Erin said...

COngrats! I'm so happy for you! We need to get together soon...I also need Amber's e-mail. Or, tell her to e-mail me so I can look at her blog! Be in touch!

Mother Goose said...

Congrats!!!!!

Alyssa said...

Yeah for you guys! That's very exciting. I got the e-mail baout checking your blog and thought, "I checked it yesterday, but maybe there's something new?" It'll be great for Seth to have a playmate like Eden and Tayleigh have each other.

Patty said...

Congratulations!!! Since you are a little nervous does that mean you weren't planning this necessarily? The baby ticker is neat.

momof3princesses said...

Congrats!! You are one brave woman! Let me know if you ever want to drop off Eden & Tayleigh so you can get some much needed rest. My girls would love to see them again! We miss you guys! :-)