14 March 2008

Such Lucky Girls!


Last night was the highlight of the year for my girls. Aunt Emily took them to see Disney Princesses on Ice and they LOVED it! All day yesterday they kept asking when it would be night, and how much longer until 7:00 (that was when it started). They could barely contain themselves. Emily told me that every time a new princess came on Tayleigh would lean over and start poking Eden saying, "Look, look it's Ariel!" Or whoever it might be. Eden told me all about it this morning--she was too tired when she got home last night, she crashed without even changing into PJs. But all the princesses were there, with their princes, and sometimes with other people. Apparently there was dancing silverware with Belle, and Flounder had legs so that he could skate. Emily mentioned that the dragon from Sleeping Beauty was a bit scary and Tayleigh had to cover her ears, but Eden announced today that it wasn't too scary for her. The other highlight of the night were the snow cones in Ariel cups with a Sebastian straws. I am under strict instructions from Emily to never throw them away. When I told the girls we could keep them, they were thrilled. All through the day today Tayleigh kept announcing that they were such lucky girls because they got to go see the princesses dance!

4 people think my kids are cute!:

Mother Goose said...

I am so jealous!

Avery

Brenda and Rhett said...

Wow, I really didn't know so many people had blogs. I saw yours on Elisha's. What lucky girls indeed! Gwen would have LOVED that show!!!

Niel & Brittany Lund Family said...

How fun! I'm so glad you found our blog. What beautiful kids!!!

aaron&marianne said...

yes- such lucky girls to have such a wonderful auntie!