02 March 2008

Poor Daddy!

I'll just give you a quick summary of the past few days at our house. Daddy has been lying on the couch! On Friday he went to the endodontist and they did surgery on his mouth to get rid of an infection. I won't go into details, but it wasn't pleasant. He came home and sent me to pick up the RX painkillers and then laid on the couch with an ice pack on his mouth for the rest of the day. By evening he was starting to feel a little better. The next morning, however, everything went downhill. He didn't sleep well and when he finally did get up nausea overwhelmed him for the rest of the day. Just a side note, my husband has not thrown up in 10 years. That is how bad it was. He ruined his record. My dad came over and gave him a blessing and John called the Dr. and was told that it was probably a bad reaction to the painkillers. So he stopped taking them. Good news: today he feels much better. Bad news: his mouth really hurts.

1 people think my kids are cute!:

Leah said...

Shoot, that's no fun at all. We hope he feels better soon!