18 March 2008

My Favorite Seth









Finally, finally, after weeks and weeks of being sick Seth is happy again and I am reveling in it. I took a million pictures today of him being happy, just because it has been so long since I have gotten to see my happy boy! I love having him back.
P.S. This was also a feeble attempt at editing my pictures all by myself. Hopefully I'll get better!




4 people think my kids are cute!:

aaron&marianne said...

Happy baby boy! sorry about his being sick for so long- that's no fun- i see so much you in his eyes!

Alyssa said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Eden! I guess I should believe it, because your girls look so much alike so it makes sense that their brother looks like them, too! Simply adorable.

Mother Goose said...

I LOVE the black and white picture of him looking out the window!!!

Kiera said...

The black and white picture is especially nice. Great job Rachel!