24 March 2008

Easter Baskets



The girls got their easter baskets Sunday morning. They thought it was like Christmas, in that they didn't think they could go through their baskets until Mommy and Daddy were awake. It took me a while to figure out the reason for the incessant questioning about when Daddy would wake up. Well, Sunday was also Daddy's birthday, so Daddy got to sleep in. When I finally made it understood that they could look at the stuff in their baskets they were thrilled. Both immedietly changed into dress up to go with the accesories that they had recieved. (Hooray for Target dollar spot!) Do you like the flowers?

P.S. this is why I don't like the leotard Tayleigh is wearing.

1 people think my kids are cute!:

Alyssa said...

How adorable!! I love love love these girls in their outfits!!