20 February 2008

Thanks Elisha!






A long time ago, when we still lived in Provo, Eden and Tayleigh went to play with their friend Chloe. While they were there, Elisha traced them on butcher paper and drew in the details while the girls colored them. We have had these life size drawings ever since then. The girls loved them and would not be parted from them.


Today when were cleaning out their room some changes had to be made and a compromise was created. We could get rid of these drawings after I took pictures of the girls with them, both on my camera and on their camera. So that is what we did.


Thank you, Elisha, for giving my girls months and months of enjoyment!

3 people think my kids are cute!:

aaron&marianne said...

yes- elisha- what a powerhouse friend and mom and woman!

that looks like a fun activity- we shall try it out this week...

traskfamily said...

Thanks for making me cry. (in a good way) I miss you guys. It's days like today that I wish that you still lived next door and I could just call you and the girls over to play. You don't live to far. Lets get together soon.

Kiera said...

Isn't Elisha cool?