17 December 2007

Time Out




So, besides being a slacker our computer crashed and it took almost 2 weeks to get it fixed! I am so happy to have a computer back and have already spent too much wasted time on it. Anyway, much has happened since losing the computer. The biggest of which (well, the only time I remembered to bring my camera) was Eden's preschool Christmas program. It was quite entertaining. The kids had a hard time remembering some of the songs, but Jingle Bells and Rudolph were big hits! Eden was very excited that she got to be and angel.
Sorry about the lighting. It was terrible and I was doing the best I could with my little camera!
Can you tell they were excited about the song?

video

1 people think my kids are cute!:

Mother Goose said...

She looks like such a big girl in the second picture! Thanks for the Christmas letter!!