15 November 2007

The Mayflower

I have kind of been stuck in the frame of mind that if my post doesn't have a picture, is it really worth posting? Well, today I am moving forward becuase the following doesn't need a picture to go with it. Eden and Tayleigh have been learning about the Mayflower and Pilgrims in preschool for the past couple of weeks. Today at lunch I was asking Tayleigh what she knew about the Mayflower, and I was pretty impressed by what she has learned. That is until I asked her where the pilgrims went on the Mayflower. With out even skipping a beat: "They went potty." And in reply Eden responded with long drawn out, "Noooooo" followed by, "They went on buckets!"

1 people think my kids are cute!:

Cool Runnings said...

Your girls are too cute! I hope Avery turns out like them!

About the list of other blogs: go to the settings, template, add page element, and list link.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the new house!