31 October 2007



Okay, you can tell that we moved by the fact that I haven't posted anything for the past month. But finally we are getting all settled in. We have bought all of the new furniture that were in the works and our bedroom has been painted. Most of the decorations are up on the walls and this is finally starting to feel like home. We have already christened the house with two sick girls throwing up everywhere. While they were sick I had the girls sleep on the floor in my bedroom. I went down to check on Tayleigh and found this:

The poor girl had fallen asleep with her head in the garbage can. Luckily the whole experience has not been awful. We have even had time to take some awesome pictures, as I will now shamelessly display!


1 people think my kids are cute!:

Mother Goose said...

They are sooooo cute! And getting so big!